Your donations help people who stutter to get a job and be successful.
“As an experienced speech and language therapist I have witnessed so many times how bias against people who stutter has eroded their self-belief that they’ll ever get a job. 50 Million Voices is successfully changing this bias. That’s why I donate regularly to support their work”.
Jan Logan MRCLT, HCPC registered.
Laying firmer foundations
Allies who don’t stutter
“I was shocked to learn how stammering makes visible and audible internal struggles and comes with a heavy diose of discrimination, whether it's during the interview or a career progression”
Practice interviewer who does not stutter
“I was left feeling overwhelmed at the bravery of the individual I met. He chose his words very carefully and each on had power that is lost when too many words are used.”
“I hope that I helped in a small way with my interviewee. I am also taking away a huge amount, I have learnt a lot and been very inspired not just from my interviewee but everyone who took part.”
Interviewer who stutters. Interviewee subsequently accepted job offer from this employer.
Income and spending
We are registered as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) by the Charity Commission for England and Wales, and our charity number is 1189541.
We spend our income where we believe it has the greatest direct impact for people who stutter.
As you’d expect from a charity whose chair is a former accountant, we keep our costs to a minimum!
All our work is carried out virtually, thus avoiding occupancy costs such as rent, rates and utilities.
And with more funding we’re confident that we can significantly increase our impact further.
How to donate
Please donate if you’d like to help a person who stutters have a better chance of having a job and a fulfilling working life.
Click or tap the button below.
If you’d like to talk with us before contributing, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some types of donation you may want to consider
- General donations. We will allocate your money to ensure that 50 Million Voices will be able to continue to carry out its work.
- Specific donations. These will support named activities, for example mentoring, practice interviews and other specific priorities.
Easy ways to donate
- Click or tap the "Donate" button above and select the option that best suits you.
- Please contact us about activities such as sponsored team and individual challenges
- Amazon Smile: Please nominate 50 Million Voices as your favourite charity.
- Remembering us in your Will using a legacy to continue work that’s important to you.
Helping with fundraising
If you’d like to get involved in fund-raising or have other ideas, then we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Iain Wilkie: email@example.com